- Welcome to Simply Fortran
- Purchasing and Activating Simply Fortran
- Using Simply Fortran
- The Simply Fortran Interface
- Editing in Simply Fortran
- Projects in Simply Fortran
- Building Projects
- Launching Projects
- Debugging Programs
- External Tools
- Options and Configuration
Uninstalling Simply Fortran
Simply Fortran is installed via a standard Windows MSI installer. To uninstall the software, follow these steps:
Windows 7 and Earlier
1. Open the Windows Control Panel or Settings
The Windows Control Panel is available via the Start menu on Windows 7.
2. Select “Uninstall a program”
This option is available under “Programs and Features” in the Windows 8 Control Panel, but it is often easiest to use the search bar in the Control Panel window.
3. Highlight “Simply Fortran 3” and select “Uninstall”
After highlighting the program and selecting uninstall, the Windows Installer system will begin removing all components of Simply Fortran from your computer. Once the process completes, there will no longer be any installed files related to Simply Fortran.
For more information about uninstalling software on Windows, visit the following website:
1. Open the Settings App
The Settings app is available from the Start menu.
2. Select “Apps and Features”
This option should be one of the main categories in the Settings app.
3. Scroll and select “Simply Fortran 3” and select “Remove”
Selecting “Remove” will start the uninstallation via Windows Installer. After a short period, all files related to Simply Fortran will be removed from your computer.