- AppGraphics Documentation
- Getting Started with AppGraphics
- Window Management
- Colors and Patterns
- Mouse Interactions
- Keyboard Interaction
- Graphics Shapes and Primitives
- Text Output
- Graphic Viewports
- Windows Controls
- Common Dialogs
- Clipboard Operations
- Threads, Thread Safety, and Idling
- AppGraphics License Agreement
AppGraphics License Agreement
Copyright© 2014-2020 Approximatrix, LLC
All Rights Reserved
1. This is an agreement between Licensor (Approximatrix, LLC) and Licensee, who is being licensed to link to the named Software.
2. Licensee acknowledges that this is only a limited nonexclusive license. Licensor is and remains the owner of the AppGraphics Library and all naming rights and interests in the Software. The Licensor does not have claim to any derivative works linked with the Software.
3. Distributing the Software alone is prohibited. Distributing derivative works linking to the Software is permitted. Distributing derivative works for the sole purpose of distributing the Software is prohibited.
4. The Licensee may produce derivative works which link to the Software. The Licensee may distribute works linking to the Software without any royalties to the Licensor, subject to the restrictions herein.
5. To the extent permitted under Law, the Software is provided under an AS-IS basis. Licensor shall never, and without any limit, be liable for any damage, cost, expense or any other payment incurred by Licensee as a result of Software’s actions, failure, bugs and/or any other interaction between The Software and Licensee’s end-equipment, computers, other software or any 3rd party, end-equipment, computer, users, or services. Moreover, Licensor shall never be liable for any defect in source code written by Licensee when relying on the Software or using the Software’s source code.
6. Licensee agrees to defend and indemnify Licensor and hold Licensor harmless from all claims, losses, damages, complaints, or expenses connected with or resulting from Licensee’s business operations and their production and/or distribution of derivative works linking to the Software.
7. This License Agreement is the entire and exclusive agreement between Licensor and Licensee regarding this Software. This License Agreement replaces and supersedes all prior negotiations, dealings, and agreements between Licensor and Licensee regarding this Software.
8. This License Agreement is governed by the law of Ohio, United States of America applicable to Ohio contracts.
9. This License Agreement is valid without Licensor’s signature. It becomes effective upon the earlier of Licensee’s signature or Licensee’s use of the Software.